Accounting and tax regulations require entrepreneurs to have accounting documentation that defines the financial and accounting rules applicable to the company and affects the security of the company’s accounting and tax settlements.
What services we offer?
- we draw up an Accounting Policy together with a Company Chart of Accounts (ZPK) for entities obliged to keep full accounts;
- we prepare instructions for control and circulation of accounting documents within the company;
- we prepare remuneration regulations for companies employing at least 20 persons;
- we prepare stocktaking instructions to define tasks related to the preparation, performance and settlement of stocktaking in service and production companies;
- we verify the accounting documentation held by the company and adapt the records to the accounting and tax regulations in force.
- tax reviews
- external accounting audit