RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (R&D RELIEF, IP BOX RELIEF). LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES IN WROCLAW.
Businesses engaged in innovative activities have gained tax-saving instruments in recent years. The research and development (R&D) relief and the IP Box represent a significant reduction in personal income tax (PIT) and corporate income tax (CIT).
Taking advantage of the R&D relief and IP Box requires the introduction of appropriate rules and mechanisms across the business and the use of specific entries in the accounts. BSO Law & Tax lawyers and BSO Outsourcing accountants support entrepreneurs in correctly identifying and accounting for R&D activities, as well as pointing out potential opportunities to take advantage of the reliefs.
LEGAL SERVICES. WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- We carry out a legal audit of R&D, allowing us to verify the possibility of benefiting from R&D and IP Box reliefs. We determine the correct identification of R&D activities in accordance with the statutory definition;
- we verify the company in order to obtain the status of Research and Development Centre (CBR);
- we prepare obligatory documentation of research and development activity (project registers, organisational regulations, R&D activity reports, records, etc.).
- we verify the correctness of the maintained project documentation;
- we prepare and apply for an individual interpretation concerning the possibility of taking advantage of reliefs;
- we represent entrepreneurs during checking activities or inspections by tax offices, as well as during appeal proceedings;
ACCOUNTING SERVICES. WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- we carry out an accounting audit of the use of IP Box or R&D relief in connection with a business activity;
- we analyse revenues and costs from the point of view of the possibility of their settlement within the IP Box or R&D relief, together with preparation of guidelines to be introduced in the accounting records;
- we introduce appropriate accounting principles (separation of revenues and costs which will be eligible for IP Box or R&D relief, preparation of a chart of accounts, accounting policy, records of materials and raw materials, records of depreciation, staff costs, etc.);
- we prepare the report on research and development (R&D) activity to the Central Statistical Office;
- we carry out monthly and annual income tax settlements of obtained allowances and verify the correctness of calculation of allowances in the tax return;
- we advise and represent the entrepreneur during the inspection of the legitimacy of the use of tax relief for conducting R&D works;
- we carry out accounting supervision in enterprises conducting R&D activity which have internal accounting departments;
- we train the employees of internal accounting departments in the settlement of R&D activity.