Daily work requires the right choice of legal and tax measures and the skilful use of accounting tools. Participation in projects carried out by BSO Training will provide you with the opportunity to improve your knowledge of law, tax and accounting.
We propose training topics inspired by current issues resulting from changes in the law and market phenomena. Trainers, lawyers of the Law Office BSO Law & Taxes and accountants of BSO Outsourcing have so far conducted trainings on topics such as:
- Responsibility of the Members of the Management Board Limited Liability in Companies
- Limited Partnership and Professional Partnership as an alternative for Ltd. (Inc.) Company
- Mobbing. Employer’s responsibility and obligations
- Transborder transfer of employees
- Legal aspects of conclusion and securing of a contract
- Legal aspects of complaint considering
- Conditions of investing in Poland
- Public Private Partnerships – legal aspects
- An effective mode of company’s cost reduction
Our speakers conduct their own training programmes, as well as participating in events organised by recognised business organisations such as the Lower Silesian Chamber of Commerce and the German-Polish Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
Participation in the training course provides the opportunity to supplement knowledge and, above all, to obtain information on the current legal and tax situation.
- training combining theoretical knowledge and practical solutions resulting from the experience of BSO Training speakers,
- direct access to legal, tax and accounting practitioners,
- topics tailored to the needs and benefits to be achieved at the various levels of the company.
We train representatives of company boards, executives and employees of small, medium and large enterprises.