TAx ADVISORY SERVICES Wrocław
We offer ongoing and comprehensive tax advisory services within the full scope connected with running a company (PIT, CIT, VAT, tax on civil law transactions, excise duty, local taxes, cross-border settlements). The tax advisory team comprised of attorneys, legal advisers and accountants supports the ongoing activities of entrepreneurs and offers assistance in developing, implementing and modifying tax strategies.
WHAT KIND OF SERVICES DO WE RENDER AS PART OF TAX CONSULTANCY?
- we provide comprehensive and ongoing advice on direct (e.g. PIT, CIT) and indirect (VAT, excise duty) taxes, with particular emphasis on:
- advice on the tax classification of expenses incurred and revenues received,
- carrying out periodical analyses of tax structure and liabilities together with recommendations for changes to be introduced (tax due diligence),
- preparation of legal and tax opinions on actions taken in the course of business operation,
- interpretation of current tax doubts,
- information on the most important current changes in the law and in the case law of courts and tax authorities;
- we develop tax structures and concepts for domestic and foreign investments, taking into account agreements on avoidance of double taxation;
- we analyse the tax consequences of the forms of employment used and identify opportunities to reduce labour costs;
- we advise on the taxation of various forms of employment and income earned by management;
- we prepare applications for the issuance of individual interpretations of tax law and represent entrepreneurs within the scope of court control of the issued interpretations;
- we represent entrepreneurs before public administration and local government bodies and before administrative courts in tax proceedings and tax and fiscal inspections.
topics related to tax consultancy
- accounting and payroll services
- tax optimisation
- legal consultancy
- legal services
- in a comprehensive manner and on an ongoing basis we advise customers with respect to direct taxes (i.e. PIT, CIT) and indirect taxes (VAT, excise duty), while paying particular attention to:
- consultancy with regard to the fiscal classification of the incurred expenses and the generated income;
- conducting periodic analyses of the structure of taxes and liabilities, along with recommendations of changes to be implemented (fiscal due diligence);
- preparing legal and fiscal opinions in scope of the activities undertaken in the course of company operation;
- interpreting the current fiscal doubts;
- informing about the most important current changes to the law and the judicature of courts and fiscal authorities;
- we elaborate fiscal structures and concepts for domestic and international investments, while taking into consideration double taxation avoidance agreements;
- we analyse the fiscal consequences of the applied forms of employment and we indicate possibilities to reduce the costs of labour;
- we advise with respect to taxation of various forms of employment, as well as the income generated by the management personnel;
- we prepare applications for rendering individual interpretations of the tax law and we represent entrepreneurs in case of court supervision over the issued interpretations;
- we represent entrepreneurs before public administration authorities and self-government authorities, as well as before administrative courts in case of tax-related proceedings, as well as tax inspections and fiscal controls.