Foundations | Associations
We help choose the right legal form for the planned social activity and support the day-to-day operations of NGOs. Since 2010 we have been cooperating with the Pro Bono Centre actively supporting Non-Government Organisations.
What services do we offer?
- we draft the content of statutes, bylaws of foundations and associations for the implementation of the organisation’s objectives in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- we prepare and elaborate documentation for conducting the founding meeting, general members’ meeting, registration in the National Court Register;
- we provide comprehensive, on-going legal and tax services for non-governmental organisations, including organisations with the status of OPP (Public Benefit Organisations) together with outsourcing of accounting services (financial and payroll accounting for NGOs);
- we offer legal and organisational support in the procedure of applying for the status of a Public Benefit Organisation (PBO);
- we provide legal and tax opinions on current activities undertaken by the NGO;
- we optimise the tax aspects of the organisation’s activities by adjusting the manner in which it conducts its operations to the current legal norms and provisions of the Public Benefit Activity Act;
- we represent foundations and associations before courts, control institutions, etc.
The certainty of our services is supported by our experience in providing legal advice to “Third Sector” organisations affiliated, among others, with the Pro Bono Centre.
- accounting of non-governmental organisations (NGOs), public benefit organisations
- company law
- Pro Bono Centre