A family foundation is a new and advantageous tool that makes it possible, in the process of succession, to protect the entrepreneur’s assets while financially securing the beneficiaries, particularly the relatives.
BSO Law & Taxes legal office supports all those interested in taking the decision to establish a family foundation. We assist in its establishment and handle its day-to-day activities from a legal and tax perspective.
LEGAL SERVICES. WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
- we carry out an analysis of the benefits of setting up a family foundation in relation to the facts presented;
- we offer legal and organisational support in the procedure of establishing and registering a family foundation;
- we draw up the contents of the statutes, by-laws of the family foundation;
- we prepare and elaborate internal documentation, including draft resolutions, contracts, minutes of the family foundation’s bodies, lists of beneficiaries;
- we provide comprehensive, up-to-date legal and tax services for family foundations together with outsourcing of accounting services (financial and payroll accounting);
- we provide legal and tax opinions on current activities undertaken by the family foundation;
- we represent family foundations before courts, controlling institutions, etc.
- Foundation accounting
- tax advice