Industry and thematic trainings
The specificity of BSO Training’s trainers is their long-standing experience in legal, tax and accounting services for Polish and foreign companies from various sectors of the economy. The acquired knowledge provides a strong basis for conducting trainings that take into account legal and tax conditions of a given sector of economy or discuss a selected topic. BSO Szkolenia offers training, among others, for companies in the industry:
- Legal aspects of concluding and securing contracts
- Legal aspects of the investment process
- Legal aspects of handling complaints
- Change of the legal and organisational form of business activity and company finances
- Protection of intellectual and industrial property: possibilities, procedures, consequences
- Accounting for research and development R&D activities in a company
- Guarantee and warranty in the sale of goods and services
- Public procurement law
- Product liability in the automotive industry
- RODO. Personal data protection
- International agreements.
- Secondment of employees to work in Germany
- Bullying – anti-bullying policy
- Financial statements and closing of the financial year in companies under Polish law. Legal and accounting aspects.
The specific nature of each industry requires that the training programmes and the manner in which they are delivered meet the needs of the companies operating in them. When carrying out industry-specific training, we rely on individual training forms: workshops, topical lectures, consultations, study meetings or Coaching. We can then discuss legal standards, accounting and tax regulations in detail, thus meeting the needs of companies.
We offer both open and closed training courses for specific sectors and topics.