Special Economic Zones
We offer Polish and foreign investors assistance in starting up and conducting business in Poland’s special economic zones. We support you at the investment planning stage, analysing the legal and tax possibilities of starting an investment in a SEZ. We advise you in the process of obtaining a permit and also during ongoing operations. We ensure that your investment is carried out correctly in legal and tax terms.
What services do we offer?
- we analyse the legal possibilities for an investor to start a business in a Special Economic Zone;
- we represent entrepreneurs when applying for a permit to operate in a SEZ, in particular with regard to:
- preparation of a letter of intent,
- preparing and submitting an offer and other documents required by the application procedure,
- conducting negotiations with the SEZ;
- we provide advice in the course of business, inter alia, in the area of labour law, company law, tax law, implementation of investments, etc;
- we appear in proceedings before common and arbitration courts, administrative courts and bodies, the Supreme Court;
- we settle income tax on business activity in SEZs;
- we provide on-going tax consultancy in order to optimise settlements of conducted activities for full utilisation of the tax exemption;
- we carry out tax analyses, reviews of income tax settlements and expenditures eligible for public aid;
- we prepare transfer pricing documentation or verify the documents in our possession: transfer pricing policies, transfer pricing documentation;
- we represent SEZ entrepreneurs before public administration and local government bodies and administrative courts in tax proceedings and tax and fiscal inspections.
Financial and payroll accounting
- we define and qualify costs for the settlements of operations in the special economic zone, as well as verify the correctness of including investment costs incurred by the entrepreneur as expenditure eligible for aid under the SEZ regulations;
- we settle investment expenditures and control the limits;
- we prepare reports for the SEZ;
- we settle and report the amounts of state aid for external and internal purposes;
- we keep accounting records of grants and other forms of state aid;
- we keep records of eligible costs;
- we plan and monitor the state of employment on an ongoing basis.
- we train the management and employees of strategic company departments in the field of law, taxes and financial and payroll accounting;
- we develop individual training programmes, e.g. on the topics of company transformation and its tax aspects, liability of management board members, creation of business contracts, employee agreements, mobbing in the workplace, recruitment processes.
they trust us
- Hirsch Porozell sp. z o.o.
- Borgers Polska sp. z o.o.
we work for
- Legal advisory
- Tax consultancy
- Financial accounting
- business trainings